January 13, 2009

Almost there!

So I was hoping to be able to write sooner about getting moved into the house but we haven’t been able to yet! I guess that is how it goes with buying a house, little things here and there pop up to fix or sign or send in… so we are still living with everything packed in boxes and it has been… interesting. We moved all of our stuff from our upstairs into our living room and kitchen (and yes surprisingly it does fit!). So we are in a sea of boxes and other furniture. We are definitely anxious to get moved in. All we know is it can be any day now and they have we have to close by Friday so we will see how it goes. If anyone wants to come help move just let me know! I am excited to start decorating and Keith is excited mostly to have a garage to work in (like his dad of course!).

A little back tracking… we went up to Keith’s parents for new years since we weren’t able to make it for Christmas because of the snow. It is definitely a sight to see Keith’s dad playing muggins. I think Sara and I were afraid for our lives! Ha-ha but what was even better was playing balderdash and words like croodle… good times! We played games pretty much every moment we were there. I think I was the only one to notice it was midnight on new years. I even said happy new year and it took everyone about three more minutes to even notice since they were so enthralled in the game. But at least everyone stayed up this year! That is a first for Keith that I have seen.

Other than the stress of trying to move things are going good. Just trying to keep our jobs in this economy and staying positive. We are also anxious to take our kitty Chip home with us since it has been living at my parents until we move in. And yes I will get a picture soon. Well I will write again when we know more about moving in!!! Everyone cross your fingers that it will be soon.

4 comments:

Goldthorpes said...

We hope everything goes well with the house and that you can move in soon. Danielle Congrats on finishing school:-)

Fred and Sara said...

hey if you need help just let us know we are mostly available on saturdays.

Frank and Amy said...

I hope you guys get to move in soon that sounds so exciting! It is always fun to live in boxes for weeks. Your house looks really nice, I hope we can come see it some day!

Dave and Amanda Brewer said...

yay your house is so cute! Let me know when your all settled in and I;ll come borrow your nice shower!