March 23, 2010

Ouch!


Wow so this weekend if you could have seen me (danielle) you would have laughed... I signed up for a new gym to go with my friend Kate Blom for some motivation since keith never comes with me to Crossroads gym. Kate looks awesome and so I thought maybe if I went with her I would look awesome too! Well I thought if I am going to do this I am going to do this right. So I signed up for a personal trainer and my first session was on Saturday. Yeah it involved my favorite work out... lunges YUCK! So an hour and a half later I am exhausted. Then I go to work for 4 hours doing massage, then went grocery shopping... I felt like I was going to collapse. Sunday morning came and I couldnt move! My legs wouldnt let me bend them without falling over. Keith had to help me walk wherever I went. It was a pretty funny sight to see im sure. I looked like I was a penguin waddling around since I was stiff legged. I wasnt able to work yesterday either since it was still pretty bad. No pain no gain, well I must have gained a ton of muscle! I have another session today and I am kinda scared to see what he will have me do. I hope I can move for the next few weeks. But I will see results, I can tell that already. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

LOL that's funny. Way to Go Danielle!! You have more umph than me, to go and get a personal trainer and everything. That's good though, cuz you'll deffinately see results. :)

vbergfamlee said...

Wow! Keep up the good work! It'll get easier. I wish I have a personal trainer to whip me into shape. Of course, I don't have anyone to help me walk around the next day . . . That might be a problem.