July 21, 2010

4th of July...a bit late

Hey guys, here are some pictures of our fourth of july this year... pretty much just at the Kaysville Parade. But it was really fun! We brought our dog (cossette) and every little kid that saw her just had to come pet her, it was pretty cute. Our highlight of the parade was either the guy in the motorized lazy-boy (he knows how to travel, I had to convince keith not to try to make one) or the fact that we got a free tie for Keith! It actually looked pretty good too. We also went to Boondocks and got sprayed with their bumper boats and then went to the fireworks at the DATC that night. It was a great 4th! And we are excited for the 24th!!

2 comments:

Fred and Sara said...

I think you should let Keith make a power lazy boy. I could help him and we'd make it electric so it could go faster than the guy in the parade! Way to go on the free tie. I got one too. Much better quality than the goodwill ties from my mission.

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Nice pictures! And I like your new background.