December 7, 2008

Christmas Time!




So we have been having fun decorating our place with Christmas decorations! We have our tree put up but are still working on decorating it with the lack of time we have. Keith suprised me one day as I was coming home from school to see that we had decorations on the outside around our door! I thought it was our neighbors and it was nice when I got closer and saw it was ours! It is so fun to see all the lights this time of year. The best feeling is drinking hot chocolate and looking at lights and listening to christmas music. It is just fun!




Keith and I are getting closer to getting a house. We found one and put in an offer for it now we just need to find out if it will be accepted. http://homesite.obeo.com/viewer/unbranded.aspx?tourid=503587&refURL=WFRMLS.com&locale=en-US Here is the website to view the house we are wanting to get. The price is lower than it says though...




Yesterday I went and visited Kate and hung out with her and her cute baby girl Kiley. She is so cute and looks just like Kate and Mike. Here is a picture of her.

1 comment:

Fausett Family said...

I love your cute home!! It is so beautiful!! They really re-did that whole house! It is fabulous!!! :) You two will have so much fun in there!!! :) :)