December 2, 2008

Life is busy, sorry!




Hey ok so I am not so good at the whole "every saturday write a new blog post" thing. So I wont make any more promises on when I will do it. It will be more frequent when I am out of school (December 18th) though. YAY for no more school!!! So what has been happening... let's see... about two weeks ago (Friday, November 21st) Sara and Amanda and her sister Sara and I went to go see the much anticipated Twilight!! We started out the night going to an indian food restaurant and I had never had indian food so it was quite an experience. But it was really good. I will include some pictures. Then off to Twilight! We didnt have to wait in any lines since we had reserved seating. It was pretty good for a lower budget film and followed the book pretty well for the most part. I liked it so much I saw it again that next tuesday with my sisters and mom. I am curious to see how the second one turns out. My sister Brittany just got back from Ireland and it was fun to see her again. She brought a cute kitty with her named George.



Oh and we are decorating for christmas!! I love christmas time. It is fun to see all the lights and the cozy atmosphere is great! We got a new christmas tree since the one I did have I have had since I was like 12. So we were in need of an upgrade. It is prelit so that was convienient. Oh and Brittany and I braved the day after thanksgiving early morning shopping. We figured we have to try it once, and well, I dont think I would do it again. But I got a Kitchen Aid mixer for 100 dollars less so that was nice. I think people are crazy to do it every year! But kudos to them for it.



Oh and P.S. we might buy a house in kaysville, but we are still working on the details... more to come....

1 comment:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

I looked through my blogs... when what to my wondering eyes should appear?! But Danielle's blog actually had an update on it!! I nearly died of shock! Ha Ha, just kidding.
It's fun to decorate for the holidays. And I liked the Twilight movie too! :)
What are your plans after your done with school??