January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

So the new year is here!! WOW 2010!! Crazy! I am starting to realize my mind isn’t used to it being 10 years since 2000 because when I talk about movies or music that came out “just a few years ago” or “recently” it is actually more like 10 years ago!! It makes my head hurt to think that.
Keith is starting school back into school this week at Weber. He is taking Math 1080, Communications, and Chemistry. YUCK. But he will do good and it will be worth it in the end. This week I am going to take my CNA state skills test on Thursday. I am a bit nervous though since I haven’t studied yet. But that is what last min cramming is for I guess. And I have three chances to pass so that’s a bit comforting. So hope it goes well.
My sister Brittany is coming home from Ireland on the 13th. She has been there for a few months being an Au Pair/ Nanny. It was her second time there and she is ready to come home. She will be living with us again so that will be fun
P.S. just checked out Sara and Fred’s blog and they have an ultrasound of their baby girl on it! So cute!! That is so cool to be able to see it in 3D. Congrats guys!

No comments: