January 11, 2010

Winter fun

Last Thursday I took my CNA skills test for the state and I am 99.9% sure I passed!! YAY! It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. It helped that I had a nice lady as the tester. And I have a friend at work (the one who told me about the class that I took) who told me about her test experience and the things she had to do were the exact same as the card (list of skill at random that you have to perform) I got. So I kind of already knew what to expect. It was nice. Now on to the written part for tomorrow…

Keith started his classes. He thinks as long as he can keep up on homework that the classes will be a cinch! He has a crazy list of math homework that requires about 100 problems a week. That may not seem like a lot for a week, but when you have other classes and each problem takes a few minutes, its work. But that’s what school is about right…homework!

So we are starting to get sick of the cold and snow, Christmas is over, time to move on, right? We were sitting with our friends making plans for camping and barbeques and other summer stuff, and it made us sad to look outside… But oh well, guess we need to enjoy the snow while its here.

Last week we discovered that our cat can fly! Our dog can jump very high (if you have seen her, you understand that statement). Well one day keith was standing in the kitchen and all of a sudden you see Cossette (our dog) run at Chip (our cat) and take a flying leap to jump on him but instead of her jumping on him, he jumped straight up in the air almost the height of the doorway and bounce over and off of her head, forcing her to the ground below him. And he got away! Sometime I think he is too smart for his own good.

4 comments:

Frank said...

Good luck in your classes and tests! You guys need to come down to Payson some time- I can show you how to have some fun in the winter! (Both of my snowmobiles are running right now--this doesn't usaually happen)

US!! said...

ha ha sounds like fun! When are you available?

Frank said...

I'm available on random days during the week, hardly ever Saturdays though. When are you guys available?

Heidi-n-Scott said...

LOL that would have been funny to see! (About your cat flying.)